KRTL’s wholly own subsidiary KRTL Biotech now operates a division known as KRTL Greentech that focuses on cutting edge technologies in the Cannabis industry and seeks to focus on maximizing profit margins.
The definition of a consultation is a meeting with a professional or expert for purposes of gaining information, or the act or process of formally discussing and collaborating on something. What we offer in all our business dealings is a consultative approach. Having a team with each members’ skill set allows to do just that. KRTL International Corp, a wholly owned subsidiary or HRTL Holding, is engaged in that industry along with distribution.
Our Subsidiary KRTL International is a Global organization with International reach facilitating the distribution of diverse products in multiple markets.
Company management believes there is a specific mineral rush leading to an extreme rise in prices. Nickel, LIthium, and other minerals are projected to become the some of the most important EV metals and those companies that position themselves readily in the supply chain will have products steadily increasing in demand. We believe the arrival of semi-trucks will generate the need for much larger battery cells, further straining nickel supply. We anticipate that as larger EV vehicles such as buses and trucks pour onto the streets, the nickel rush will begin. Our focus is using our subsidiary to negotiate position with mining companies and green technology companies to align them strategically. KRTL International is positioning itself with its strategic partnerships as an integral component in assisting these companies achieve their maximized potential.
Real Estate Development
KRTL’s wholly own subsidiary KRTL Biotech now operates a division known as KRTL Greentech designed to restructure the hemp industry by introducing Real Estate Farming Co-operations, such as Tenant farming, Joint farming, Collective farming, and partnerships in place with hundreds of acres ready to contract for development.
Through our subsidiary KRTL International, we are entering the Spirits Industry. The volume of the U.S. beverage market size totals at 202 billion liters of liquid. Alcohol is responsible for 16.5% of total beverage volume. The alcoholic beverage market is over 80% attributed to malt beverages with wine and spirits products splitting the remaining 20%. Distilled spirits make up around 7% of the sales of alcoholic beverages. The largest sub-category of spirits is vodka with 34% of cases sold, followed by whiskey with 24% and miscellaneous specialty spirits at 12%. Wines make up around 11% of the alcoholic beverage market. 71% of the cases sold are domestically produced wines and 19% are imported wines. Champagnes and sparkling wines make up around 7% of the wine volume.